Church of Ireland Parish Church, built by Peter La Touche at a cost of £5,000 and designed by Whitmore Davis, it was completed in 1789. A light Gothic building with a steeple rising 30m. over the Western entrance, containing a clock and bell. A stone tablet bearing the La Touche family arms is inserted beneath the dial plate of the clock. The interior is of a very pleasing design and contains a splendid monument to the memory of David La Touche, Peter’s father. Fashioned in white marble, it was executed by the famous Irish sculptor, John Hickey.